Terms & Conditions
Please read these conditions carefully. Your booking confirms that you agree to these conditions and undertake to ensure their application by any people included in your reservation or visiting Standown Park as your guest.
- You acknowledge that you are staying at Standown Park as a Tourist guest, for holiday purposes only, unless otherwise stated in writing and signed by management.
- No illegal activities are to take place anywhere within the Standown Park
- All persons enter the Standown Park at their own risk. The park accepts no liability for the theft of, or damage to guests’ possessions, including vehicles.
Check In & Check Out
- Check In – from 11am
- Check Out – before 10am
- Early check in and late check out are subject to availability and should be discussed with management
- The tariff rate is agreed at the time of booking and will not change for your booking
- Please check your rate at time of booking and contact us if you have any queries
- Full tariff payment must be made on arrival at the agreed rate
- Credit card authorisation will be collected at time of booking to cover any cancellation or additional cleaning or damage fees as per the terms and conditions.
- For single bookings: if cancelled 7 days or less prior to check a cancellation fee of one day’s rate will be charged to your credit card.
- For single bookings: Cancellations or no shows on the day of check in will be charged 100% of the booking to your credit card.
- For group bookings (bookings of more than two sites): a deposit of 25% of the total tariff will be required at time of invoice/booking and a 28 day cancellation period will apply.
- For group bookings: if cancelled less than 28 days prior to check in the 25% deposit will be retained.
- For group bookings: if cancelled less than 7 days prior to check in an additional 25% (i.e. a total of 50% of the total tariff) will be charged.
- For all bookings, there is no refund for your choice of early departure due to unforeseen personal events, weather events, or acts of God.
- For all bookings, if your cancellation is due to COVID, please contact management to discuss.
- For bookings made through a third party e.g. travel agents both online and in person, please check any additional cancellation conditions directly.
- We have a variety of campsites
- Management will allocate sites based on the best scenario at the time.
- Site numbers are not guaranteed and are preferential only. Management reserves the right to make necessary changes to sites, with or without notice. Please contact the park directly if you have any special requirements before your booking and/or arrival.
- If you have any concerns with the your site, please speak to reception within 1 hour of you having entered the site, otherwise it is taken that you have accepted the accommodation as being suitable.
- We require that you leave your site in a reasonable state.
- Upon your departure, where excess cleaning is required in your site, an amount of $150 will be applied to your credit card.
- Guests can request a service (bed and towels change) for an additional charge.
- If your site is considered to be unusable due to damage, or its condition upon your departure, the current day rate for the period until the site can be used again will be charged to your credit card.
Damage, Breakage, Replacement or Loss
- Fees for additional cleaning, damage, repairs or replacement of missing items will be charged to your credit card.
- The trees in the park are inspected on a regular basis by a competent person, to ensure they are as healthy and safe as far as possible.
- At times, debris from trees will fall. Please be aware of this when setting up/positioning your caravan or camp.
- No responsibility is taken by the park for acts of God involving falling trees or tree debris.
- We are still establishing our trees and gardens so we ask that your laundry or pets are not tied to any trees, taps or pots around the park.
- Please respect others. Disturbing your neighbours and disrupting the peaceful stay of other guests may lead to you and your party being required to leave.
- Swearing, excessive consumption of alcohol, use of illegal substances, amplified noise and disruptive behaviour that interferes with the peace comfort and privacy of other guests in the park will result in you being required to leave and possible Police involvement.
- Speed limits in the park grounds are strictly 10 KPH
- No generators are allowed to operate.
- No noise after 10pm.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s care and behaviour. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times in the park grounds, amenities, playground, camp kitchen and other common areas.
- No washing cars or other vehicles within the park grounds.
- One vehicle per site only – please discuss with management if you require further vehicle parking so we can look at allocating an appropriate site.
- Cars must be parked in your nominated parking space.
- No emptying caravan toilet waste on site. Please use the dump point A $200 fee will be charged to your credit card if you disregard this request.
- No smoking or burning incense inside a cabin or within 4 metres of the entrance of any park facilities such as common areas, the playground, and other structures.
- All guests (including pets and children) staying overnight must be registered on the booking.
- Any people stay in your accommodation, or at your site, other than those listed on your booking, will attract additional charges.
- Visitors are welcome in the park between 9am and 8pm.
- Visitors’ cars must be parked in the parking area near reception or outside of the park.
- Fires are not permitted within the grounds of the park
- Please keep the BBQ area and other common use facilities clean and tidy, check they are suitable for the next guest after your use.
- Modest consumption of alcohol in common areas of the park is allowed. Excessive consumption of alcohol and drunken behaviour is unacceptable.
- Playing, games, bike riding etc, at the park entrance is prohibited
- No responsibility or liability will be taken by Standown Park should any injury arise from a person operating any personal recreational or mobility devices within the park
- Please wrap rubbish items securely and use the bins provided.
- Please place glass, plastics, aluminium, cardboard etc in the designated recycling units.
- Please only put your rubbish that you accumulate whilst onsite in the rubbish bins and household waste only
- All large boxes, water containers and other material is to be taken with you. We cannot accept rubbish brought in from other locations as we monitor our waste to keep our site fees down.
- No surplus items or belongings are to be left in, or at your site.
- Only the pets included on your booking are allowed at your accommodation.
- Pets must have a handler and be controlled on a lead, at all times. No exceptions.
- Children under the age of 14, with a pet on a lead, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please pick up pet droppings in a plastic bag and dispose of it in bins.
- Please keep pets away from local wildlife for the pet’s own safety.
- Pets are not to be left in a car, caravan, motorhome or accommodation by themselves.
- Pets must not make noise that interferes with the peace, comfort and privacy of other guests.
- Inside pets are only allowed in the designated pet-friendly rooms and must be registered on your booking.
- Where a pet causes damage or there is the requirement for additional cleaning, a fee of up to $200 will be charged to your credit card.
- Visitors pets are not allowed inside the park.
- For health reasons, the washing and drying of pet towels, blankets, bedding etc. in the park washing machines, dryers and laundry area, is not permitted
- All pets staying in the park are entirely the responsibility of the pet owner/handler.
- The pet owner/handler takes full responsibility for any injury or damage caused by their pet and is solely liable to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to their pets’ actions.
Breach of Rules, Terms and Conditions
- Failing to comply with these terms and conditions will be viewed as a break of the accommodation contract and may result in you being required to leave the park.
- Being required to leave the park will mean you forfeit all money previously paid for the booking period. To be clear, there will be no refund of monies paid for any forward remaining nights of accommodation.